Available Care Plan Languages (Printed Version Only)
When choosing to print out a care plan created in the HEP, we have several translation options available. These are created by Google Translate, so the phrasing may not be exactly what a natively speaker would expect.
Current Language Availability
The following languages are available:
- Haitian Creole
- Persian (Farsi)
- We acknowledge that Google Translate may be an imperfect translation at times, but it allows us to offer many more languages than we could otherwise.
- The exercise titles are not translated at this time.
- The language only updates in the printout, not in the description within the Patient Portal. The printout can serve as an additional resource for the patient as they watch the videos within the mobile application or online portal.
- To suggest a new translation option, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com.
How to select a language for Care Plan
- Once all added all of the desired exercises to their patient’s care plan, click the Submit Care Plan button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- This will automatically send the patient a Welcome Email containing a link to their exercises (English only). To take advantage of this feature, you must have an email entered for the patient.
- This also automatically saves a PDF of the Care Plan as an eDoc in the patient's chart in the WebPT EMR (English only).
- After submitting, you will be navigated to the Print Preview screen where you can adjust the printed language preference. The default Language under Printout Options is English.
- When a new language is selected, the PDF on the right will automatically refresh with the translated version.