Edit a Template
You can edit templates that you have created. If you would like to modify a template created by another user in your clinic, you should clone the template and make your modifications to the new version.
Deleting Exercises or Renaming the Template
- Locate the template you want to adjust in the Templates section and open the ... menu.
- Next, click the Edit icon.
- A bar will appear across the bottom of the screen. Here you can rename the template or delete items.
- Use the ^ icon to expand this view and use the Save button to make your updates.
Adding Exercises to Templates
To add exercises directly to existing templates follow the steps below. Note: Only users who created a template may edit or add exercises to that template.
- Navigate to the Exercises tab.
- Use the Search Bar to locate the exercise(s) you want to add to the template.
- Click on the (...) in the upper right corner of that exercise card to view exercise options.
- Next, select the folder icon to Add to Template.
- Select the desired template from the dropdown menu, then click Save to Template.
- You will see a confirmation notification in the lower left corner of the screen, and the exercise will now be included in the existing template.