Update Patient Information
To update a patient's information in HEP:
- Search for the patient in the Find Patient search bar at the top of the screen.
- Then, click on the folder icon next to the patient's name.
- Next, navigate to the Demographics tab.
- Make any desired updates.
- Once finished, select Update Demographics.
All changes/updates made to the patient will now be reflected across each platform. Remember, if you are integrated with the WebPT EMR, you should make any patient updates in that system and let them flow into HEP. Otherwise, any changes here will be overwritten during the next sync.